The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@Andre_T : No really! The little sod was looking at my pipes and I said 'Don't even think about putting your devils lettuce in one of my meerschaums'. What was interesting was he 'borrowed' some Ennerdale Flake and mixed it with his stuff and smoked it a bigger version of that glass pipe on my top and said it was the best buzz he had experienced in ages. He lives in PR and tends to visit his parents and sleep in my room whilst I am away up North thus leaving all his dendrites laying around everywhere. I am afraid I am too old to smoke that stuff and my drug tastes in my youth were slanted in a much more interesting direction as I viewed pot as the drug of lightweights in those days!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
For the consideration of the management:

If we made the whole forum more like the SS I could probably get a bunch of friends to join. Most of them don’t smoke pipes, yet, but they’ve got a great meme game and a highly refined sense of humor.

Just a thought…
The reason we are allowed to do this is because it's brief, a whole forum like this would drive Kevin to drink, smoke CBG, or both

Status
Not open for further replies.