The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I feel like such a slacker! I've got some blends ordered from Wilke that John advises should dovetail nicely with my victim's stated tastes but . . . . sounds like he's waiting on something to come in he needs for the 515 that is for me, myself and I and since it will all ship together looks like I won't be sending out until sometime next week (but it will still be received well before Christmas - the guy looks to be pretty nice so I don't think he's emailed Dan more than 20 or so times wondering if he got missed!).

Reactions: woodsroad

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Maybe some Canadians can help.
@cosmicfolklore , if you are sending tobacco to Canada, there probably won't be any issues. If you send a tin or two marked as a gift, there shouldn't be a hassle.

If you are sending to Europe, it means that Dan doesn't like you and wants to make things difficult and/or stressful for you.

Why not drop ship from estervals or another Europe based tobacconist to avoid the whole customs issue
Probably your best bet

Nice! So you're Secret Santa package is on its way?
No, not yet. I will get home this weekend, and try to make Saturday's post, but if not, it will definitely go out Monday. I'm talking to my target, so he is in on my decisions. I just want to make sure he has the best Christmas I can give him. I don't want to skimp because of the luck of the draw.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No, not yet. I will get home this weekend, and try to make Saturday's post, but if not, it will definitely go out Monday. I'm talking to my target, so he is in on my decisions. I just want to make sure he has the best Christmas I can give him. I don't want to skimp because of the luck of the draw.
You're sending out two packages!?

Were you visited by three spirits last night? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
After a short delay yesterday due to the odor of Broccoli Casserole, no small offense taken by me when the postal clerk compared my mother's cooking to the stench of several unsavory things, an altercation with law enforcement, and nearly being banned from the post office, I managed to get my package safely in the mail today, and on it's way to the intended recipient. A special thanks to the makers of Febreze and Ziploc for helping me pull this one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.