The Name is Tobacco But You Can Call Me....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
mau1

Looks like it's time for both of us to smoke the pipe of peace this week eh?............
I'm going to have a bowl of G.L. Pease Barbary Coast "baccy" in a Uniquebriar swirled pot.......
What kind of "tobacco" will you have with me? :)

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm sure no one cares but I don't mind what people call tobacco (baccy, tobacca, etc) as long as it is genuine and not affected. I think some pipe smokers suffer from affectation. I place high value on authenticity. At the end of the day whatever gets you through the night works but I may find it a little silly if I perceive choice of words as affected.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
North,
Sounds good to me. All disagreements should be settled this way.
I'll have a bowl of Solani - X Sweet Mystery tabac in a Stanwell Buffalo Calabash.
Kick back and enjoy the weekend :puffy:

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Seldom, I share your sentiments. A thought on affectations and authenticity, some peoples authenticity may be enhanced through affectations, like how people can become more honest when wearing a mask or otherwise concealed. If a person is comfortable they appear normal enough, they might still be creating themselves... Now developing an English accent overnight is different. Takes all kinds and some provide comic relief, good enough for me. Keep using words, people.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
ATTENTION:
This thread has been flagged as being in violation of the ABHA (Affected Baccy Hobbyist Assoc) Community Standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.