The Joke Thread: Not Safe For Work (NSFW)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Mercyme_zps4ea54f63.jpg

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
What do you call a Mexican Dwarf?
A paragraph, because he's not long enough to be an essay!
Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
The Priests Rooster
The Priest of a small village was very fond of his flock of ten hens and a cockerel.
He kept them in a hen house behind the parish, but one Saturday night, the cockerel was missing.
The priest, suspecting fowl play decided to say something about it at church the next morning.
At Mass, he asked the congregation, has anyone got a cock? To which all the men stood up.
"No,no," he said, somewhat flustered, "that's not what I meant. "Has anybody SEEN a cock?" All the women stood up.
"No, no," he said. "Thats not what I meant either. Has anyone seen a cock that doesn't belong to them." Half the women stood up.
"No, no," He said, now thoroughly embarrassed "Perhaps I should rephrase the question: Has anybody here seen MY cock?" All the choirboys stood up.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
If Men Got Pregnant...
Maternity leave would last for two years...with full pay.
There'd be a cure for stretch marks.
Natural childbirth would become obsolete.
Morning sickness would rank as the nation's number one health problem.
All methods of birth control would be improved 100 percent effectiveness.
Children would be kept in the hospital until they were toilet trained.
Men would be EAGER to talk about commitment.
They wouldn't think twins were quite so cute.
Fathers would demand that their SONS be home from dates by 10:00pm.
Men could use THEIR briefcases as diaper bags.
They'd have to stop saying, "I'm afraid I'll drop him."
Paternity suits would be a line of clothes.
They'd stay in bed for the entire nine months.
Menus at most restaurants would list ice cream and pickles as an entree.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
THREE WISHES
An old woman saved a fairy's life. To repay this, the fairy promised to grant the old woman three wishes. For the first wish, the old lady asked to become young and beautiful. Poof! She became young and beautiful.
For the second wish, the old lady asked to be the richest woman in the world. Poof! She was the richest woman in the world.
For the last wish, she pointed at the cat she had kept for years. She asked that he be turned into the most handsome man on earth. After all, he had been her best friend for so many ears. Poof!
The fairy turned the cat into the most handsome man on earth. The old lady and the fairy said their goodbyes.
After the fairy left, the handsome man strolled over to here and asked: "Now aren't you sorry you had me neutered?"

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
The first Christmas present I opened this year was a new Buck knife. I was so excited that I used it to open the rest of my presents.
Shame about what happened to that kitten.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
A married couple was on holiday in Pakistan they were touring around the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop.
From the inside they head a Pakistani accent say, "you foreigners come in. Come in my humble shop." so the married couple walked in.
The Pakistani man said to them, "I have some special sandals I think you'd be interested in. They make you wild at sex like a great dessert camel"
Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man had claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being a sex hero he as.
The husband, "how could sandals make you into a sex freak?"
The Pakistani man replied, why don't you see for yourself?"
Well , the husband after much badgering from his wife, finally conceded to try them on.
As soon as he slipped then onto this feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in years-- raw sexual power.
In a blink of an eye the husband rushed of too the Pakistani man threw him on the table and started tearing at the guy's pants.
All the time the Pakistani man was screaming, "YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET"

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I'm still not entirely sure what a "Kardashian" is, but it seems to a piece of exercise equipment for NBA players.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Here's a poem for all of you with wives/girlfriends (or both) that are in to that Fifty Shades of Grey nonsense:
Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Pretend that I am Christian Grey

While I choke you!

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
The Resurection
The children were gathered on the front pew one Sunday morning for the Children's Sermon. The minister asked, "Does anyone know what the resurrection is?"

One little boy blurted out, "I'm not quite sure but I do know that if you have a resurrection that lasts longer than four hours, you have to see a doctor." It took about ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough to continue with the worship service.

Status
Not open for further replies.