PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Can you put spaces after your periods. I tried the frank method , it was fine . Now I just rub and stuff.

smokingcricket

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2018
I'll try. Been having to type fast. I asked because I could get it to work on rubbed put flakes also I wanted info on the porch lighter. Now I'm just waiting for this thread to die.

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Now your being patronizing like the overly patriarchy. Proper spacing after punctuation is not an opinion.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
My neighbor was put in jail for shooting at the SWAT team that showed up to his house because he had threatened to shoot himself. He used the Frank Method to fill his pipe.
Hope that helps.

smokingcricket

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2018
And your mom beefeater.Come on be truthful no respect and probably jaws like him to given your pick of names.

upnorth1

Oct 7, 2017
La Belle Province, Canada
duty_calls.jpg

thomasw

Dec 5, 2016
I need a few more post and you guys can win me a cool
OP, between your poor sentence mechanics and oversensitivity you are frankly making that target on your back larger and larger. But I do thank you for the entertainment :puffy:

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
And this year's Haja Award for "Critical Thinking and Basic Grammar' goes to...

smokingcricket

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2018
I'm gonna have the biggest thread on here just because I told the truth and stood by the statement everyone is entitled to an opinion just like you guys that are chiming in late in the game when the people that I was trying to convince of my point of view are gone.Now all you people scared to show your face are chiming in for no reason like I said earlier.You guys are just proving my earlier argument to be totally right.

thomasw

Dec 5, 2016
My avatar is a hero of mine, the Antarctic explorer Thomas Crean. Below is me smoking a cob....

thomasw

Status
Not open for further replies.