PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Well Folks It took a bit longer as I had to dig up a new box as the current one was worse for wear.
So Today I am saying good-bye and passing it to slownumbers39.
Tracking Number: 7218 8090 0778 6971
Will drop it off after work today, and it should take about a week.
I got a whack of new tobacco to try. Looking at it, it seems like quite the en devour, and I will definitely have to make a journal to remember what I like and don't.
Thanks for the opportunity gang.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Great to hear that it is on the way to me!! I have been wanting to see all the samples provided and smoke a few as well. Looks like a delivery date of 11/21/12 at this point.
Hopefully it stops snowing in Central Alberta soon.......by the end of today we should have about 30cm on the ground. Edmonton is doing far worse though.......... so I am thankful I am not there right now. If this snow keeps up, I may not find the box until spring, lol. Anyways, looking forward to it's arrival in Alberta.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Yeah I have a friend in radio who works in Brooks. He's web telling they've been getting pounded by snow, he shoveled 3 times yesterday haha.
I'm happy to see everyone enjoying the box! I can't wait for the next one.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Received the Box Pass today and was impressed at how many different samples there are included in the box. Looked through it and chose a few tonight to get started.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
So how's the old box doing? Someone is going to have a nice treat over Christmas, eh?

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
So how's the old box doing?
The sheer volume of the different tobacco in the box is overwhelming!
I am going to try to get it shipped out tonight and I will post the tracking information once that has been done. The next person on the list is not on the forum, so if anyone is in contact with him, he will be receiving it shortly.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Had the box a bit longer than I had anticipated, but life is like that sometimes. I took some and I gave some, including some McClelland, Christmas Cheer 2012 flake for anyone interested. In the end, the box grew just a bit overall.
It is on it's way back to British Columbia via Canada Post after a journey across our great country. The tracking number is as follows: 0101 7880 0041 0729 and should arrive there about December 13th.
Like to thank schmitzbitz for allowing me to partake of the Canadian Box Pass on this round.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Great passes, guys! I'm reallyy glad the Canadian Edition Box Pass is going so well!
-Jason

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Great passes, guys! I'm reallyy glad the Canadian Edition Box Pass is going so well!
Me too Jason! Speaking of which, it's probably time for me to start thinking about the next round - only three on the list before it's back to me; and they're all local. I'll send out PM's sometime next week to those involved in this round...for those who were not involved, shoot me a PM and we'll get you on the list.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Hey all; I've chatted with Ryan, we'll be getting together in the next few days. That said, it's time to start planning for round 3 - I'll send out PM's and emails this week to those who have expressed interest and/or been involved in prior rounds.
EDIT: I've sent out PM's to those on the boards, but may have missed some folks. If you're a Canadian Pipe Smoker and are interested in getting involved with this, shoot me a PM and we'll get you on the list! If you have any pipe-smoking friends who are not members of PM.com, we can get them vouched for and included too!

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Ya this will help me a great deal me and the brother in law are still searching for those regular blends we will always order and I'm hoping the box pass will help us decide I've spent all kind on tobacco it would be nice to know what I'm buying for once haha.
But we have some much stuff to share also so I say again let's get this party started!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Doh! My bad Dallas, I have you on the list already! Will get this going next week, the last person on the list (before myself) ended up going under the knife, and we haven't had a chance to get together to repack as needed and finalize the list while he heals.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Wow, that seems like a awesome idea.... So way this made up so people can try many different types of tobaccos? I noticed pipes in there too, once I find a dang job that would be fun to get down on the USA box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.