PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Ok I got it, it is beautiful
It's fun. There's always a good anticipation when you open it, but when you pull out blend after blend after blend it gets a bit much. It really takes awhile to work your way through it to see what's in there before figuring out what to try next. There is really something for every taste...

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Ya I'm getting that now, I already took out samples of what I wanna try just packing it with stuff I have extras of or don't smoke a lot of I'm putting in quite a bit of Baccy. but a lot of the stuff in there is really really dry how do I go about rehydrating the tobacco.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
So far I put in
4noggins

Boswells

Bulls eye flake

Stultify private stock

Frosty mint

Mr.D's I got from Florida good stuff

As well as Edwards brandywine I also got from Florida

I'm just digging to see if there's anything else

Ill look more tomorrow

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
New guy here. Hoping to get in on the action down the line. Such an amazing way to build community and try some new 'baccy! Home is Calgary and it seems a bit lonely out here for pipemen.
Cheers.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Hi guys, I PMed Adam in April to get involved so am hoping to get on the list soon. How do I do so? I looked on a google doc listed earlier but I wasn't on it. Somebody let me know what to do and I'm in like a dirty shirt! Thanks, morton

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I offered to help Adam coordinate the Pass going forward, so hang in there and we'll get new addresses added on soon. I can't add on to the doc yet, but once I do I'll update it. I'm on the forums way too much, so I don't mind helping out.
From the current list, I was 2nd or 3rd so there's still a ways to go yet before the next round...

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Also, I'm sure there will be plenty of Mixture 79 in there for everyone to enjoy. :puffy:
(I didn't put it in, but I took some for the team...)

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
295669_10151679669542889_42262686_n.jpg

sealed tight and ready to be moved ill post the tracking once i drop it off after work at the post office

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I don't think there is an inventory list, I've never seen one in the two times I had the box. The contents change with each stop it makes.
I wouldn't want to have to make one up, there's a lot in there...

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Tracking number is 0104 2240 0039 3190
It's going to Phil I don't know if he is on here cause there was no forum name beside his name so if you know him let him know the box of joy is on it's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.