PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
12:12, Left Coast time
lostandfound, jarit and briarfriar are here in the clubhouse with me ... plenty of comfy chairs to choose from, but it is rather quiet ... too late for most, too early for the eastern crowd and not quite time for those in the GMT time zone to have had breakfast yet ...

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Me, andystewart, lonestar, oldmannk, fnord, hawke, and dragonslayer,... At some time after midnight...
Wonder where sfsteves is up to? Where ya up to sfsteves?

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
2:15am, Pacific
Tonight, a veritable crowd is on site ... in addition to myself, tamer291, vigil, coalsmoke, pipebow88, and lestrout are here ... and there is actual posting being done in the forum ... not quite as quiet as usual ...
and that's a good thing

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:55am, PST

Again tonight, rather a larger number of us present at this late hour ... in addition to myself, yaboofive, petes03, nsfisher, andy, virginiacob, and jiminks are on hand and the last hour has seen more than a dozen responses made on various threads ...
Uncommon at this late hour and for a second consecutive day ... rare indeed, but it's more fun this way.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
I'm back after 7 months of not logging in. Just started school so I'm up all night writing papers. I was surprised to see, that is not see many familiar names and faces. it seems like there was a bit of an exodus from the forums by some of the earlier members.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:21am, Pacific

This is the third consecutive day that we've had a relatively large number on hand at this hour ... in addition to myself, yaboofive, pipebow88, coalsmoke, skapunk1, metalheadycigarguy, and andy are here ...
I'm not sure whether this is a trend, and if so, what it signifies although I have no doubt that if the president were aware of it, he'd probably cite it as evidence that his plans for healthcare and economic recovery are working.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
2:11am, Pacific
petes03 and I are the sole occupants of the clubhouse right now ... had a busy night or so, but we seem to have reverted to quiet times again ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:12am, Pacific
those other fellows left, but tuold has come in ... he's another regular owl here ... were we in person, I think he and I would become well known to one another in short order ...

Status
Not open for further replies.