PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
12:35am, PST
Several of us are on hand tonight (this morning?) ... in addition to myself, oldsoldier, andystewart, antbauers, jazz, and metalheadycigarguy are in the house ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:03am, Pacific
I'm here with a few folks not often see at this odd hour ... oldtoby, philobeddoe, simnettpratt, orlandofurioso, and trailboss ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:45am, Pacific
Right now, brendon, peckinpahhombre, redheadedsmoker, moses, metalheadycigarguy, jsmarriner, cobguy, sablebrush52, and myself are present ... that's more members online than the total number of posts in the past couple of hours ... a quiet crowd, you might say ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
12:31am, PST
Klause and I are the only ones here ... he's just added a note on his thread featuring a fabulous tamper that he has carved out of beech wood ... it's a stunning piece that makes me wish I could do something even faintly functional, let alone something so intricate and attractive ...
I'm about to turn in ... he'll be here alone with his next whittling project ...

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
OK, it's midnight and I can't sleep. Siting here with my lumberman with Escudo, glass of merlot watching Triple D on the cooking channel. This is luxury.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
Yessir, oldtoby, andystewart, onepyrotec and myself currently, but I'm falling asleep at my computer. Time to hit the hay.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:35am, PST
it's a bit more crowded than usual for this time of day (night?) ... with me here in the clubhouse are klause, jah76, simnettpratt, 12pups, coalsmoke, and jsmarriner ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
3:04am, Pacific

cruz, flakyjakey, coalsmoke, barleynbaccy and I are here ... the 'conversation' would no doubt be a bit more lively if were sitting together in reality instead of this virtual clubhouse, pleasant as it is ...
I'm calling it a day, though ... last one of you guys to leave get the lights

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
onepyrotec said that being here in the small hours is:

...more interesting than 700 cable channels.
Agreed ... and if you're truly bored, there's always StrayCat's now nearly 1100 post thread on ... on ... well, who knows what it's actually on, but it IS solid entertainment ...

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
The night is still young! 12:57 where I'm at. Enjoying a nice bowl of Westminster and my second (don't tell the girlfriend :lol: ) dram of scotch.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
12:57am, Pacific Daylight Time
rmason, Checotah and I are present ... things have slowed down and gone pretty quiet so I'm about to leave them here to greet anyone else who might pop their heads in ... some of the guys who're on GMT will be coming around soon, I'm sure ...

Status
Not open for further replies.