Status
Not open for further replies.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
johnnyiii said:

If you guys on the west coast stay up late enough

you can catch the early morning est crowd.
Yep, that happens a lot ... also, the guys in Europe, et al are often on during the small hours here in the west.
but, right now, only latbomber and cinosam are here with me ... no idea what their locations might be ... and I'll not be around much longer ... not quite 1am for me aand frankly, I'm pretty much fried ... see you all tomorrow ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:29, Pacific ... I'm joined by pipebow88 and coalsmoke ... every creak in the floorboards can be heard and there's an echo for every sound ... it's almost eerie, yet somehow quite peaceful ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
2:45am, Pacific
I'm here with coalsmoke, jarit, and misterlowercase ... I'm going to call it a day and leave it to one of them to turn out the lights ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:10am, Pacific
30 minutes ago, there were quite a few guys on, but there's been a rush to the exits and now only andystewart, purgatoiry and myself are here ... and I'm about to call it a day ...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
1:19am, Pacific
A minute or two ago, I was alone in the clubhouse but now I'm joined by crazypipe ... however, I'm leaving and he'll be left to carry on ...

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I'm always here..... picking up the collected wisdom of the ancients. I get off work at midnight after putting the anesthesia department to bed at the hospital. They're all set to begin tomorrow's cases beginning at 6 AM.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
"Picking up the collected wisdom of the ancients."
Read this at 2:10 AM, while smoking Nightcap, in Iowa.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
12:56am, Pacific

I'm still here and am joined by olmannk and tuold (who is, of course, soaking up more wisdom of the ancients ... I'm sure that there are a great many here who would tag me with the 'ancients' label, but dunno that I have much wisdom to impart ... but, since there are so few of us around at this hour, what little wisdom I might have is a greater percentage of what IS immediately available than in would be at a more populous hour of the day.)

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Smoking some...
...'Cuz I'm 'bout it, 'bout it.
Oh yeah. It's 2:04 here in the Mid-West. Mid-West Coast time.

Status
Not open for further replies.