Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
12:25am Texas Time
Members Online Now
philip, rd02sir, photoman13, joe912, baronsamedi, cortezattic, crk69, fnord, johnny, sergemoat, helotester, winterland, ovidsmuse, ejames, mrenglish, herbinedave, hunter

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I need to put this on continuous replay to help me get to sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=G7SqOd3VKRI
juvat270, seanz, hobie1dog, rothnh, philip, cajunguy, rd02sir, cortezattic, papatoad, pstlpkr, tjameson, winterland, photoman13, crk69, herbinedave, ejames, baronsamedi, joe912

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Evening all Been Absent for awhile. Popped back in to catch up on what I have been missing. Good to see the place still rocking and rolling.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Hey Sean! It has been a while!
Hobie, get a 2 hour loop of thunderstorms. I used to use that and it really helped me sleep. Ambien does the trick, too, but don't ever drink alcohol with it.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Sean! We have missed you.

How are things?
Melatonin works very well. Zero side effects.

It's found naturally in every living thing on the planet.

sleep.gif

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Hey guys! things are good in my neck of the world Thanks for asking Lawrence :D
My favourite method is a book I have read a thousand times already; LOTR I read a couple of pages and then the eyes give up a ghost and then off to sleepy land I go.

ronin61

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Hi everyone. It's about 11:40 here in AZ. I thought I'd have a smoke before bed. Smoking MccLelland Captain Cool tonight. I tried a different packing method, since I was having a little trouble keeping bowl lit. I did the first two steps of the three step method, then on the last step I packed quite a large wad into the bowl, lit it and had a 30 minute smoke while only relighting once. Progress.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
That's great Sean, I'm glad to hear it.
In a similar vein to Seanz' recommendation... I like to play a Sherlock Holmes Mystery audio book from Librivox.org on my cell phone's MP3 player turned down and put it under my pillow. Some of my favorites are The Musgrave Ritual, Silver Blaze, and The Priory School. If I choose something like The Hound of the Baskervilles, I'll have to listen every night for a week because I'll only make it a chapter or two at the most before I'm out like a light.

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Well, now I feel like part of an exclusive club. I'm working a late night content deployment to spare my east coast team mates. Of course, an important server isn't working and I'm killing time while waiting for it to come back. I do wish I was able to smoke a pipe while all of this is going on. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow - after this, I'm on holidays until the 24th!
Going to a country wedding then a camping trip; there will be plenty of pipes smoked to be sure!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I now know why Hobie has nightmares. He saw this commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6k323m66Wk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Ok I made it . Had to chase after my daughters boyfriend with a 12 gauge for bringing her home late . What did I miss . :crazy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just giving people nightmares.
Members Online Now

baronsamedi, rothnh, hunter, jah76, seanz, zanthal, rd02sir, ejames, cajunguy, igloo, mrenglish, wolfie90

Status
Not open for further replies.