PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

helm

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
Erinmore in a bent Upshall
Just finished a bowl of the same, since I am new to pipe smoking it is nice to see some one else who enjoys this tobacco.

Jul 15, 2011
Check the signature boys. Slogging through my entry for NaNoWriMo this year. 20% done with three days in. I just got done with my first marathon writing session and my eyes are burning. I am not taking a smoking sabbatical while working this year. Didn't smoke today though. Will keep everyone posted as the month goes on as to when I'm gonna finish.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Looks like a good night for some NIN
Members Online Now

philobeddoe, baronsamedi, igloo, fnord, joshwolftree, kasbah, harkpuff, jiminks, captainprophesy, gageploungin

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
This one's for Ghost and the other extreme metal fans (Don't drink anything while watching this).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WcsV7hQ1V4

helm

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
Ok, it's official.....what is going on in that world war Z movie.
Loved the book, Love Zombies.....but am so confused
Of course I will still go see it, but couldn't they call it something else?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Ok, it's official.....what is going on in that world war Z movie.Loved the book, Love Zombies.....but am so confused
I was at first, too. I thought that using the swarming high-speed zombies would undermine the book. Brad Pitt (who stars and produced the movie) did too, but from what I've read, they kept to the book's storyline where the UN guy (Pitt) is travelling to different parts of the world getting stories about the war. I know for sure the battle of Yonkers will be a big part.

helm

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
If they kept to the book, then I am looking forward to geeky japanese sword slayer and blind ninja dude.....Yonkers is gonna be good to.
It still doesn't matter if it is close to the book or not, I will watch anything with zombies in it..
My theory, and I like to think it is pretty sound, is that any movie ever made would be better with zombies. Good example, imagine Gone with the Wind....with zombies

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm the same way. I was on a page for Sons of Anarchy and they asked what would be a great crossover. I told them Walking Dead. Zombie bikers!

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
1:39am in Ottawa, and...
Members Online Now

ghost, mmjk, pitchfork, checotah, hfearly, rigmedic1, kasbah, rothnh

Status
Not open for further replies.