PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I performed a little inventory on my tin collection today, and realized that I definitely have a TAD problem...
View attachment 326466
You also have an indecision problem when it comes to what to smoke next! Not to mention a battered, bleeding bank account on its last leg, and the inevitable spousal wrath that follows... :eek:

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
You also have an indecision problem when it comes to what to smoke next! Not to mention a battered, bleeding bank account on its last leg, and the inevitable spousal wrath that follows... :eek:
So true! I should add that all of these are yet sealed tins, I have a serious supply of jarred blends that I am working on depleting before I open another tin!

Just don’t ask my bride what she thinks about my little hobby. She rivals my collection with her scraps of quilting fabric!

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Looks like a lot of good things. If you ever want to get rid of those ancient McConnell’s Oriental let me know. :)
I appreciate the offer, but that was a tinbids.com purchase and I’ll be keeping it!

On the other hand, if any of you fine folks happen to find yourself in South Bend for a Notre Dame game sometime, PM me and I’ll be happy to share a bowl or two!

JoeW

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Just don’t ask my bride what she thinks about my little hobby. She rivals my collection with her scraps of quilting fabric!
Yours and mine both. She does try to resist commenting, and sometimes she’s even successful.

The other day I made the mistake of saying that she has more sewing machines than I have pipes, but then I counted.