PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
Yes, Rat Terrior. He was raised up by 7 German Shepherds and ain’t scarred of nothing! 14 years old and just now starting to show his age.
He’s “The Wiggler”.
My rat terrier is 12 and we go out "on patrol" for rodents and squirrels. She is my constant buddy and companion. Tireless hunter with a job to do.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and rmpeeps

JMcQ

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
We will no longer be accepting negative, gloom and doom posts, and conspiracy theory lunacy posts.

What if it's not a "theory", but actual fact, like how time travellers from the future brought the Corona virus to 2020 to redirect the trajectory of the planet. Or, how Nazi, alien werewolves were the real assassins of JFK.

You can't argue facts.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
You want something positive? Well here... Thought I was done with saving cats. Deb found this in the yard. Umbilical cord still attached, couple hours old. Mother cat had two more, but wouldn't accept this one back. Now I am sleeping in half hour increments, snuggling the critter in my neck. Deb hand feeding it every three hours. I can't save the damn world, but maybe I have it in me to save one more cat.

unnamed.jpg

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
You want something positive? Well here... Thought I was done with saving cats. Deb found this in the yard. Umbilical cord still attached, couple hours old. Mother cat had two more, but wouldn't accept this one back. Now I am sleeping in half hour increments, snuggling the critter in my neck. Deb hand feeding it every three hours. I can't save the damn world, but maybe I have it in me to save one more cat.

View attachment 25621
Well done to both you and the wife sir!

Reactions: python

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
...and conspiracy theory lunacy posts.

Sigh, there go all the posts on how good Peterson pipes are, At least we still have

Nazi, alien werewolves were the real assassins of JFK.

And of course the fact that English blends were invented by Sasquatch to help cover up their body odor.*

*National Cryptohominid Journal 107, 01April2016

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013

View attachment 25621
It may seem that the only thing this kitty is doing is holding on to life, but we attach to those who care for us. Might be that this kitty will have a very strong relationship with you.

Reactions: kurtbob

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
My bad, turns out there were two...sigh.

unnamed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.