PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
haparnold, Oh! There's the poodle, and a fine poodle it is! I thought that was the rest of the spaniel, but now I see. Great pair, matching in their way.

Reactions: BROBS

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ball python. Sophie. She's about two years old now. In burmation, so shes picky about her food....haha
Lovely girl.? My tarantulas have weird eating habits during their hybernation months too. Hard to believe something can go for weeks without feeding.

Reactions: didimauw

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
00D54959-A12A-41B7-B94E-F37C0D69C903.jpeg

Well, if we’re posting pets, here’s my male Red Empress...and a Ngara female...

I agree, it’s a good move. While I always appreciate some discussion on things, it can get a bit depressing. I’m new here, and took part in some of the discussion, but after a few days it did seem to get a bit gloomy over at the bottom of the page and a lot of comments just made me anxious. Like others, I gradually stopped posting on the “doom and gloom” posts, and took my activity elsewhere...

Giving it the axe, so to speak, was a wise idea.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
View attachment 25519

I agree, it’s a good move. While I always appreciate some discussion on things, it can get a bit depressing. I’m new here, and took part in some of the discussion, but after a few days it did seem to get a bit gloomy over at the bottom of the page and a lot of comments just made me anxious. Like others, I gradually stopped posting on the “doom and gloom” posts, and took my activity elsewhere...

I keep wanting to put together a tank for a dwarf octopus.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
View attachment 25519

Looks good, love a well done planted aquarium.
I once lived in a house with over 1000 total gallons of aquariums. My personal interest was new world cichlids but I can always appreciate the Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.