PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Well I WAS coming on to pipesmagazine.com to inform all of you whom I consider dear friends that I heard it from good authority that the aliens are real and are planning to soon launch their first wave of attacks to take over our planet and enslave those of us who survive their onslaught. But since we're being told by Kevin not to post any doom and gloom I therefore am not going to warn you about the impending alien invasion. I'm also not going to tell you that the aliens also like to eat us and consider us a delicacy so they'll be enslaving us for both work AND food. But I'm not going to tell you that. I'm ALSO not going to tell you that the alien invasion could be happening as soon as tomorrow.

Jan 8, 2013
Anthony, you forgot not to tell them that the aliens are attracted to fragrant abundant tobacco cellars.They can smell the tobacco through tins, glass jars, and even vacuum sealed bags.

Those with more than a few ounces will attract the aliens the quickest.
Some here won't last minutes.... so sad. So very very sad.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Well I WAS coming on to pipesmagazine.com to inform all of you whom I consider dear friends that I heard it from good authority that the aliens are real and are planning to soon launch their first wave of attacks to take over our planet and enslave those of us who survive their onslaught. But since we're being told by Kevin not to post any doom and gloom I therefore am not going to warn you about the impending alien invasion. I'm also not going to tell you that the aliens also like to eat us and consider us a delicacy so they'll be enslaving us for both work AND food. But I'm not going to tell you that. I'm ALSO not going to tell you that the alien invasion could be happening as soon as tomorrow.
I’m sorry, I was asleep.
Did someone mention food?

1586233233910.jpeg

Aug 8, 2018
'New Rule', 'New Norm'...no thanks. Seems as if the world is on it's upside-down and it hasn't taken much at all. After reading a lot of members response to Emperor Kevin's post, it may appear his behind is more than chaffed from all of the praise. Part of the current problem or solution?

Jan 8, 2013
'New Rule', 'New Norm'...no thanks. Seems as if the world is on it's upside-down and it hasn't taken much at all. After reading a lot of members response to Emperor Kevin's post, it may appear his behind is more than chaffed from all of the praise. Part of the current problem or solution?
Well it's simple actually. You can't turn on the tv or anything else for that matter without the doom and gloom being all over the place. It really shouldn't be all over this, our place of refuge, as well. You get that, right? Too difficult for ya? Maybe? His site his rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.