PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
I’ve had labs forever but it’s finally time to switch to the LBD.
It's an experience haha. I wouldn't trade her for anything, and they're a perfect size. But boy do they have a personality! My advice would be to decide what you'll let the dog do (as far as getting on the bed, the couch, etc.), and be willing to hang tough in the early days. Because they will have as much contact with you as they possibly can.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I definitely have to pace my intake of news while trying to keep current and vigilant. Too much negativity will make you sick without benefit of a virus. On the other hand, I wipe down packages and keyboards and phones with alcohol. So it goes.

haparnold, the poodle didn't post? Anyway, I love that spaniel. I grew up with a cocker/springer mix who looked a lot like your pedigree. I still have George's photo on the wall, eyes burning like embers, strong as a pony it seemed. He swam through river ice and if you didn't throw the stick back out, he'd shower you with ice water. And he had no fat to keep him warm, just fire and fury. What a guy. He still pulls me down from time to time.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
New J A Henckel's hunter knife for my collection.
WG5fNwL.jpg

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Wouldn't mind getting an old Bug one day Brad, nice ride.

As for this thread getting locked, no reason why it would be, beyond everyone understanding the new rule.

My mom has wanted a red convertible bug for years and I’ve always considered finding one and doing the conversion and giving it to her.

The problem is they still live in NC and I’m now in Alaska and that trip in that vehicle is my idea of a nightmare.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.