PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
These toll booth collectors will have no problem finding a job when ORT makes their job obsolete. It sounds like they would fit in just fine as a clerk for the post office. I think being a jerk is a prerequisite for those positions. :LOL:

Aug 1, 2012
The strange behavior I am running into more and more often is people not looking while they are walking across parking lots. I was trained to look both ways and not to just walk out in front of a moving car. I can stop if I can see you while I'm driving but there are too many idiots distracted while they drive for me to consider simply walking out in front of them intelligent.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
The strange behavior I am running into more and more often is people not looking while they are walking across parking lots. I was trained to look both ways and not to just walk out in front of a moving car. I can stop if I can see you while I'm driving but there are too many idiots distracted while they drive for me to consider simply walking out in front of them intelligent.

Might I guess most might, perhaps, be checking Pipes Magazine on their phones?

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Your like an over hyped movie. I keep waiting and waiting for it to be good and before you know it, the end flashes across the screen. I keep thinking you'll post something of value but that's never happened to date. So you're now blocked.
Now now. He was very valuable in the water flushing thread.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Status
Not open for further replies.