PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Great story and great score! Don’t knock the Medico: I got an old one (probably 50+ years old) gratis from a close friend and it’s a nice pocket-sized lovat (like a billiard but with longer shank and shorter stem) and I swear it is the best tasting and smoking pipe I’ve got.

• Love
Reactions: Servant King

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
that's a nice thing to say, but you said the same thing about me just a week ago. I guess what I am saying is a broken clock is right twice a day and a Servant King is right everyone once in a blue moon.
Yes, but with that, I used an exclamation point, whereas with yours, I just used a period. It makes a difference, at least according to what my 6th grade English teacher said. Damn, now I'm craving a Blue Moon.

I know, a broken clock is right twice a day, but the problem is, for one of those times I'm never up at that hour, and for the other, I always miss that moment. Probably having a functioning clock would alleviate this issue. I'll have to look into that in my free time, whenever that might be.

Wait, what are we talking about again? Pipes? Cats? Clocks? Ashton Blends? Where's that Blue Moon, anyway? ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yes, but with that, I used an exclamation point, whereas with yours, I just used a period. It makes a difference, at least according to what my 6th grade English teacher said. Damn, now I'm craving a Blue Moon.

I know, a broken clock is right twice a day, but the problem is, for one of those times I'm never up at that hour, and for the other, I always miss that moment. Probably having a functioning clock would alleviate this issue. I'll have to look into that in my free time, whenever that might be.

Wait, what are we talking about again? Pipes? Cats? Clocks? Ashton Blends? Where's that Blue Moon, anyway? ?
crazies! we're self indulgent like that

• Love
Reactions: Servant King