PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
No but if there is a second place I will take it. I have been drooling over many Storient pipes since November but now being unemployed can't get one till I get back to work. Besides the one rule didn't mention about the amount of posts.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
From mines of Sarisu since the dawn of time ~ From the minds of the Masters since 2004. Storient Meerschaum Pipes, Where peerless quality and preeminent engineering unite.

Jul 12, 2011
Now that is brotherhood right there baby! Can you all please raise

your pipes for brother Storient, salute brother!
Making it a point that my next few pipes will be Storient Meers

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
What a gentleman Storient! Probably just made his day. I am in the same boat and you did the same for me when I won your last contest. When I'm in better circumstances I will be paying it forward and paying you by getting another storient pipe.

Aug 1, 2012
Storient, you really are a class act. This world contains a lot of crap and I'm glad to be in the presence of someone who is working to do some good.
Tokerpipes, hang in there. I have been unemployed for a bit before and it really sucks. Best of luck with the job search.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
1-"If it isn't a Storient, then it isn't meerschaum."

2-"Storient. The only name in meerschaum."

3-"Storient. Why smoke anything else?"

4-"Storient. The Rolls-Royce of meerschaum."

5-"Storient. Always block never pressed."

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I would rather win it, but I have PMed my info. And I will do one better. I will post weekly pics showing the coloring progress, as I smoke 6+ bowls a day and will commit 4 bowls a day to the Storient I receive. I will advise what I smoke in it as well.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Storient: Because if it's not Sarisu, it's second best.
Coming soon: the Baron Samedi line. They are just like the others, but come "pre-carb" and smell like Black House.

Status
Not open for further replies.