PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

dingdong

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hola desde Finland-Northern Europe, that sounds like descent place to live for any pipe & cigar smokers who may like warm weather and friendly people , now, do they sell what international brands of pipe tobaccies out there?
Hi Paul, i get most imported (by a friend) from US. So yes you can get tobaccos and pipes in here. Its more difficult to import from Euro area, i think - hence the US as primary source. People are generally friendly (not all 280 million of them puffy ) and weather is sunny all year, with some heavy rainy season. You can try take a trip to most South East Asia countries - Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia,Phillipines..

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Hi Paul, i get most imported (by a friend) from US. So yes you can get tobaccos and pipes in here. Its more difficult to import from Euro area, i think - hence the US as primary source. People are generally friendly (not all 280 million of them puffy ) and weather is sunny all year, with some heavy rainy season. You can try take a trip to most South East Asia countries - Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia,Phillipines..
I meant are there licenced tobacconists or other outlets who sell imported pipe tobaccos,pipes & cigars and other tobacco products?

dingdong

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia