PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
You are a lucky man if your wife buys you tobacco. However, never let her buy you a pipe. If she is like my wife, she will think $50 for a pipe is the appropriate price and then she will gift you a cheap and crappy pipe that that you are obliged to smoke in order to avoid offending her. I still have a couple of those pipes - one burns so hot that it is like cupping satan's testicles every time I smoke it. So, just buy your own pipes - you can still lie to her and tell her it cost you $50.
Whenever I treat myself to something I usually have to knock off 30-70% of what I paid for it, or just use the old classic standby “No, it’s not new. I already had this one”

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
For my Birthday I wanted some pipe tobacco and the wife said she will never buy me that. So I sent her to P&C to buy me a gift card. She said the website was too hard to navigate :ROFLMAO:
I ended up with a Visa gift card that I made sure to spend on baccy lol. We are hard to buy for however, if we want something we usually just buy it ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.