PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
You are a lucky man if your wife buys you tobacco. However, never let her buy you a pipe. If she is like my wife, she will think $50 for a pipe is the appropriate price and then she will gift you a cheap and crappy pipe that that you are obliged to smoke in order to avoid offending her. I still have a couple of those pipes - one burns so hot that it is like cupping satan's testicles every time I smoke it. So, just buy your own pipes - you can still lie to her and tell her it cost you $50.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
You are a lucky man if your wife buys you tobacco. However, never let her buy you a pipe. If she is like my wife, she will think $50 for a pipe is the appropriate price and then she will gift you a cheap and crappy pipe that that you are obliged to smoke in order to avoid offending her. I still have a couple of those pipes - one burns so hot that it is like cupping satan's testicles every time I smoke it. So, just buy your own pipes - you can still lie to her and tell her it cost you $50.
For Christmas she bought me a Pre-Republic Peterson Special (Supreme Quality) Billiard with screw in bone condenser!

Status
Not open for further replies.