PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Frankly, I've never had a serious issue with either vendor. Both have sent my orders out immediately, though P&C orders take longer to arrive. Neither does great packing, though SP is slightly better. I'd recommend either of them. Tobaccopipes.com is no slouch either. Their packing has been better than the other two.
Same for me, but I'll only buy from P&C when SP doesn't have what I want and can find it at P&C.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I will be as dedicated to a vendor that is dedicated to us. Not only do they keep the lights on here, but they’re in the trenches of the threads with us, discussing and debating. They’re our friends. Smokingpipes 100%
HEY SMOKINGPIPES U STILL DOWN THERE??

tenor.gif

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
HEY SMOKINGPIPES U STILL DOWN THERE??

tenor.gif
Dude that's no joke. I started looking at my full order history with SP the other day. I didn't get too far down the list before the numbers all starting mixing together and I got sick to my stomach thinking about the Tesla that could be sitting in the driveway.

I had to bail. I don't want to know! LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA............

c6643420e570b2ca9fdb53a8627e9480.gif

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Smokingpipes.com and tobaccopipes.com for me. Both have fantastic customer service and huge supply of tobacco and pipes.

Reactions: BROBS

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
My favorite vendor closed at the end of last year. But between the two mentioned by the OP, SP and P&C, I can tell stories about both going above and beyond from a customer service standpoint. Based on what I've read here, my experience may be the exception and not the rule I buy from whichever has what I'm looking for, when I'm looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.