PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Johnkelly55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2021
Lancaster, PA
I don't know if anyone from SmokingPipes.com pokes around here, but if so I'd like you to know that every order I once would have made with pipesandcigars.com now goes straight to you. Customer service and plain dealing goes a long way, and should always be rewarded. I appreciate you guys.
JR,
Can u reply privately as to why u switched from pipesandcigars to smoking pipes? I have ordered from pipescigars for years. in fact, I lived in Albany for about 12 years so I used to go to their B & M. But, got a bunch of their Hearth and Home last time and quality, nicely, is not the same.
I need to place an order, quick ?, so I am curious,
JohnK

Johnkelly55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2021
Lancaster, PA
I just discovered this as well. pipesandcigars is dead to me.
I just discovered this as well. pipesandcigars is dead to me.
Sanzini,
could u explain privately. I got a disappointing order and questioning bulk quality fro, pipesandcigars. I don’t want to start a war, so I would love hear ur opinion before I place an order with SP
thanks

Reactions: Sanzini

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I unfortunately had a weird experience with smokingpipes.com (and I should add, every other experience has been great). I ordered a tin of the newest Mac Baren Royal Twist, which I was excited about because I had missed the others and have been pretty curious about the style. After a week I got an email that they cannot fulfill the order because they were out of stock. I thought it was odd because I had ordered within 30 minutes of the release, and they still had it the next day if I remember correctly.

Has this happened to anyone else? I would think their inventory system would not "oversell" a limited release.