PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Some of you know of my Brittany hunting dog Wilson. It is with a sad, grieving heart that he was put down this morning due to cancer. He was the best hunting dog I've had the pleasure to know, he was a family dog and he had a special relationship with my oldest son, the kind boys and dogs often have. Wilson was a gentle dog with nary a mean bone in his body.

So for those of you who have or had a special canine in your life, smoke a bowl of your favorite blend in honor of those amazing dogs we have known and loved.

Wilson

IMG_20201112_162636.jpg

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
of course. If I had Granger or other dog themed blend I'd smoke that. I'll smoke my Canadian since dogs love that pipe. I swear when I smoke that one dogs think finally a person who understands how fun sticks are.

I lost one of my American Eskimos to cancer this past spring so you have my sympathy. I will smoke a bowl to your pup as well as mine. Dogs are literally sent to us by God. They are his or her gift to us.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Some of you know of my Brittany hunting dog Wilson. It is with a sad, grieving heart that he was put down this morning due to cancer. He was the best hunting dog I've had the pleasure to know, he was a family dog and he had a special relationship with my oldest son, the kind boys and dogs often have. Wilson was a gentle dog with nary a mean bone in his body.

So for those of you who have or had a special canine in your life, smoke a bowl of your favorite blend in honor of those amazing dogs we have known and loved.

Wilson

View attachment 50994
Sorry, my friend.
they are like a child.
I know it can be very, very hard.
Now you’ll need to rescue one. So many great dogs need homes. ?
Your buddy had a sad ending, you can make a happy one for another dog.. so think if it as positively as possible!