PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Just organized and stored my tobacco. Left is my own blend consisting of Rum & Maple, Cherry, and Jock. Centre contains Amphora No. 2 and on the right is Rum & Maple only.
Jock is the one with the dog on the pouch. You know many forum members will not know just how unique African tobacco is, processed in the African way. We are all familiar with African leaf that is processed in the UK fashion and blended to make the tobaccos we love: the Gawiths and Germains. But the minimally processed leaf has a very unique quality all its own.

Jooste

Lurker
Dec 22, 2020
Cape Town, South Africa
Jock is the one with the dog on the pouch. You know many forum members will not know just how unique African tobacco is, processed in the African way. We are all familiar with African leaf that is processed in the UK fashion and blended to make the tobaccos we love: the Gawiths and Germains. But the minimally processed leaf has a very unique quality all its own.

That is correct. Looks like you said, "Jock of the Bushveld" on the pouch. It has a very "home" feel to it. Bold and full of taste.

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
This is the tins and a small amount of bulk in my Indiana home.

View attachment 56797
View attachment 56798
View attachment 56799

This is what I transferred to our home in Florida. There's another 5 to 10 lbs in the bottom shelf in mylar bags.

View attachment 56802
2 questions: is that a entire crate full of Rattrays blends with a entire crate full of Maltese Falcon under it?

What are the Rattrays and how much age on the Falcon if question one is not errant on my part?

I'm going to show some of the pictures here to my wife. My collection is tiny by comparison...(maybe she will understand if I buy more)?

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Will do. We are looking at moving to Tennesee within the next 2-3 years. But I will be ther scouting homes long before that. Maybe then.

Status
Not open for further replies.