PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
I like it, it's not to aromatic and does well in the tobacco flavor field. I don't know if it's just my taste but a lot of the MB blends taste very similar. I'll get some on it's way to you soon. Let us know when you try the cube too.

fhb2532

Lifer
Feb 22, 2010
I'M DROOOOOLING WITH ENVY YOU GUYS HAVE MORE TABACCO THEN SOME SMOKE SHOPS i'VE BEEN IN sorrey about all the caps my finger slipped thanks to this sit e I'm out of tabacco from 1 or 2 pipes a week to 4 or more a day my months supply lasted one week but i's alot more fun talking with you guys only real worry the smoke alarm

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Yeah, I'd like to visit one of these guys one day with a few pipes. Would be nice.

josh

Lurker
Feb 3, 2010
wow very impressive guys .. here is my stash after only smoking since last month
4390983824_29a5a523ff.jpg

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Oh yeah what kinda cigars do you have hoarded up? I smoked my last few about a month ago and haven't been given an allowance to buy more...YET.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Geebus! I only keep maybe 6 different types on hand and already I have trouble deciding what to smoke. I'd never get a pipe packed if I had Bob's or Kevin's stashes.

thecigarsoldier

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2010
Wisconsin
Yep, it’s a cigar box lamp. Gotta find something to do with my leftovers. Some time I’ll take a picture of the humidor contents and throw it on just for fun.
Funny thing is we just got back from going out for dinner and my wife was laughing at me for not grabbing my pipe kit or any cigars. What the hell was I thinking?

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Good Grief! I am starting to suffer from Tobacco Envy. Very impressive everyone. I keep some of my tobacco in a Gothic Chest which has drawers and I have a Rough Neck plastic tub. When I have figured out how to send a picture to the site. I have got a verizon cell phone camera that can take photos and that's it. I would definitely like to share pictures with everyone etc. Anyone got any ideas feel free to drop me a line. I am totally in the dark about some of this stuff.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hi Clanobucklin,

I think this is how you do it:

1) Take picture with your cell phone

2) Transfer pictures to your computer and save in a file where you can find it/them.

3) Upload pictures to Photobucket. (Free) Photobucket

4) After you have saved pics to an album, check the box, go to bottom of page and click on "Generate HTML and Image Code"

5) Copy and paste from "IMG images for message boards" into the Post at the bottom of the string.
Here are images from my cell phone:
PinkFloyd.jpg

pipebabe.jpg

:)

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Nice stashes guys!
Bytor, it does get pretty hard trying to pick something to smoke sometimes. Well, most of the time, lol.
Those are old pics, my stash has grown quite a bit more since they were taken.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
I suppose it's the same way with having a bunch of pipes. I've got around 25 now, and sometimes I just stand there trying to decide which one I want to smoke.
At the same time...I've always got my eye out for a new pipe :D

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Nice stash Buddah!
Bytor, I know what you mean about trying to pick a pipe out to smoke. It gets doubly complicated when you are trying to pick a pipe and a tobacco, lol.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
You know Cortez you should really stop toe dipping on the McC and make a commitment. :>)
I've heard good thign after good thing about Hautned Bookshop from buryphiles and non alike. You apparently approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.