PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
I have no Savinelli to show as of today. I was robbed! 22 Savinelli and petersons. And 2 joby 11 pipe travel bags. I stopped at a truck stop to eat. They busted the door glass to get into the car. The dirty #&% even took my clothes. Im finished with the police. Going back home should be there in 7 or 8 hours. I don't feel like seeing anyone. I would cry in my pillow if i had a pillow. Sorry guys i just had to whine to someone.

Deety

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
I have no Savinelli to show as of today. I was robbed! 22 Savinelli and petersons. And 2 joby 11 pipe travel bags. I stopped at a truck stop to eat. They busted the door glass to get into the car. The dirty #&% even took my clothes. Im finished with the police. Going back home should be there in 7 or 8 hours. I don't feel like seeing anyone. I would cry in my pillow if i had a pillow. Sorry guys i just had to whine to someone.

Deety
Hi @D.T.
So sorry to hear that. Hope you get over your loss in time.
Silver lining is you get to start a completely new collection.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan

Deety
That’s horrible, sorry to hear that. I had car stolen once, it’s not a fun feeling.

jafo1989

Might Stick Around
Dec 2, 2021
Chicago

Deety
Maybe keep an eye on eBay for awhile? Truckstop smash & grabbers probably have their go-to pawnshop that doesn’t ask a lot of questions. But you never know, they might get cleverer than their native intelligence and list them online. ?‍♂️

Reactions: Laurent

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
83FB38CB-8C4F-4EC6-919A-C5D301BEC3AD.jpeg
Savinelli 104 Tre Rusticated

This is my first ‘nice’ briar pipe and smokes like an absolute dream. The only other briars I had before this were baskets and one bones pipe (the latter of which smokes very well). I understand why people love Savinelli pipes so much and I’m glad I was able to find an unfiltered one that I like. I smoked my beloved Sir Walter Raleigh Regular out of this thing all day today. Happy smokes!