PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Some really great collections and cellars. Jfox, your son-in-law is badass, that is a sweet cabinet coming to your pad. I'll post some pics of mine later, my space is getting some refreshing in the next week with a 9 pipe lazy Susan rack and some additions to my antique tobacco tin collection.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Here's my tobacco cabinet
photo-4-600x450.jpg

My meager collection of pipes. I had 15 at one point but sold the ones I didn't care for.
photo-2-600x450.jpg

Here is my "cellar." I jar an ounce of every non-OTC blend I've bought. Also pictured is my cigar humidor.
photo-3-600x450.jpg

bowler1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 16, 2013
Williamsburg, VA
Wow..some really nice pieces. I guess I really need to get on the ball. I have three of the Peterson ceramic pipe holders that hold my modest collection of 9 Petes. I think they are good for my purposes for now, but I have to aim higher

johnnylong

Lurker
Mar 25, 2014
I recently acquired this hand carved and leather bound work of art...

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

AND this very nice Kaywoodie...

$_57.JPG

And this very unique piece.....

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I also snatched up this old glass and Bakelite lantern style holder, the image is the sellers...(he hung his pipes rather than standing them).

$_57.JPG

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I just realized that I never posted to cabinet I commissioned from Doug way back when in this thread. Here is a link to the more pics of the cabinet.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/my-dream-cabinet-handcrafted-by-douglas-beeks

derrickyoung

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
i really hate these threads..... But it is like a train wreck, i just can't stop myself from coming in and looking.
/envy

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
Just got back into the hobby after a 4 yr break. Don't have much tobacco other than a few unopened tins of CC2006 and some frog morton. Though I'll be getting a few more tins once my girlfriend comes up from the states. Just ordered 2 new pipes too
dscf2263-337x600.jpg

dscf2264-600x337.jpg

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
I made this one with about $20.00 worth of craft wood and a little paint I had on hand. If anyone wants details on how to do it, I'm happy to share.
Pipe+Rack+1.JPG

Pipe+Rack+2.JPG

cyclebrew

Lurker
Jul 15, 2014
@gaffneypiper - love the wall of jars

@petes03 - drooling...

@gtclark - impressed!
OK, well I am new to the hobby and just picked this unit up:

q2OJtia.jpg

ZEMjUcD.jpg

I think a couple of the drawers are cedar lined, and both have a white plexy glass feeling material. I am not sure what they are made to store:

HNOfHqc.jpg

BsORsr6.jpg

The unit also has a swing out copper (?) lined bin; I think it is meant for loose tobacco?

zhgClof.jpg

And finally, one felt lined drawer; lighters and such maybe?

nSs9587.jpg

Feel free to chime in if I am wrong!

cyclebrew

Lurker
Jul 15, 2014
Thanks, I was amazed to find it on Craiglist. The lady's father smoked pipes and thought it was time to pass it on to someone who could use it. It is a very solid and unique unit.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.