PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
Finally, my first Peterson pipe. I had sworn I wouldn't get one because of many complaints and poor quality check but I was lucky enough to get a decent piece without any failures.
Sherlock Holmes Le Strade with P-lip.
I thought it would be a little smaller but it turned out to be a giant, chamber size is 21x38mm. Love the shape, draw is perfect and it looks cool too. The bowl is pre-coated and is breaking in surprisingly fast. I will use it for Virginia/Burley blends.View attachment 60799
Nice pipe! Congrats on your first Pete.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I must have at least a dozen. Right now I'm smoking my Shannon B11 bent brandy, with some grain. I have the ebony Killarney version of the B11, an Around the World bent bulldog with red stain and a nice wide nickel band, dedicated to Ireland, a Belgique Rustique Group 1 small pipe, and others. I have been lucky with quality control, no complaints. In fact the finish on this Shannon has improved with time, deeper contrast and brighter look. I have a K&P rusticated slightly bent author that took a long time, about a year, to unfold but is a fine smoker now, and an unfinished briar bent Dublin that promises to color nicely. Sorry, no pics.