gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
Also, when's the PPN being announced and the Christmas pipe being released?

These are probably the "cumberland-patterned acrylic" stems like the Newgrange line, right?

Reactions: gervais

Revnatorade C.P.G.

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Also, when's the PPN being announced and the Christmas pipe being released?

These are probably the "cumberland-patterned acrylic" stems like the Newgrange line, right?
It looks like it.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
SE WI
Got this one on the way along with 4 new to me C&D blends.

1000002489.jpg
I had one that was given to me by a friend years ago, that he attempted to restore. But it was blue. I held on to it for years, and occasionally put it in my teeth. I loved how it hung, but never smoked it, and threw the pipe away.
You know how I like em small, and have thought about buying another one for a while now. This one is as plain as it gets. I wanted a sandblasted one, but don't like the dark colors.
So here's another chance with a new 314.

This will be my 6th pipe ordered in 3 months. I literally need to buy another pipe stand soon.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center

View attachment 335497
I had one that was given to me by a friend years ago, that he attempted to restore. But it was blue. I held on to it for years, and occasionally put it in my teeth. I loved how it hung, but never smoked it, and threw the pipe away.
You know how I like em small, and have thought about buying another one for a while now. This one is as plain as it gets. I wanted a sandblasted one, but don't like the dark colors.

This will be my 6th pipe ordered in 3 months. I literally need to buy another pipe stand soon.
Welcome to the courts of glory! Did you consider the 317 or p-lip (or both)?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
SE WI
Welcome to the courts of glory! Did you consider the 317 or p-lip (or both)?
I don't like the 317 shape as much. But the 314 I used to have had the plip, and that wasn't bad at all. That's mainly why I kept "trying it out" the one I had.

I also had two other petersons early on, but sold them due to size, and the gurgle. But now I dry my tobacco so much the gurgle doesn't happen often.

Last edited:

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas

View attachment 335497

314 is my Fav all-around go-to do-it-all pipe I've found yet.
I'm on my way to filling a stand that holds a dozen of them.
But I'll not have one without a P-lip.

Welcome to the club, mostly, sort-of.......
Wondering if I'll be around here long enough to see you actually get a P-lip, it could happen!
Didn't think I'd ever see you get a Pete...