PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Yeah, like for pictures they keep standing it up, when it should be layed down?
It may just be the way it's standing, but it looks to me like it would end up at a similar angle as a horn like the one below...which is fine for normal people, but I don't think it'd work well for me...for either lighting or smoking.

002-574-6939.2812.jpg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
It may just be the way it's standing, but it looks to me like it would end up at a similar angle as a horn like the one below...which is fine for normal people, but I don't think it'd work well for me...for either lighting or smoking.

002-574-6939.2812.jpg
Nope all my pipes hang cause I'm too lazy to hold em. Even my billiards sit at a 45 degree angle downward. I'd have to smoke laying down 😂

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@rustiepyles

GH Kendall Gold Banana and Sutliff Bananas and Cream.
OK. You win the 'Fact of the Day' competition. I suppose they will be selling Bazooka Joe flavored twist next. I am going to buy a tin of Banana flavored tobacco from C.I just to see what it tastes like, maybe they will have a few others I might want to try like KFC Flakes or the Whopper Plug!

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
OK. You win the 'Fact of the Day' competition. I suppose they will be selling Bazooka Joe flavored twist next. I am going to buy a tin of Banana flavored tobacco from C.I just to see what it tastes like, maybe they will have a few others I might want to try like KFC Flakes or the Whopper Plug!
I’m a big fan of Taco (Bells) Tres Monjas blend. Mas Bonita Monjas.