New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
You really want to see the shit show that my cellar is in, here it is , plud I have boxes never even opened years after receiving them.

\

I still have a few boxes un opened. I am done taking pics, as you can see I do have a few tins and bulks to last me through the years. I may have pit the same pic in twice as I got confused trying to put them all up. That stash of Butera is 140 tins deep. I also never took pics of my Salty Dogs or Curly Block which I have a good supply of.
I feel ashamed!?

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
You really want to see the shit show that my cellar is in, here it is , plud I have boxes never even opened years after receiving them.

\

I still have a few boxes un opened. I am done taking pics, as you can see I do have a few tins and bulks to last me through the years. I may have pit the same pic in twice as I got confused trying to put them all up. That stash of Butera is 140 tins deep. I also never took pics of my Salty Dogs or Curly Block which I have a good supply of.
The closet is brilliant, will be put to use when i move, already have a couple Coleman 160 whatever quart coolers but those are full of Cubans. Also i feel better about having 30+ tins of of specific blends. ?

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
The closet works great as long as you have a step stool because when the tins are up to the top I can't reach them. I of course forgot what I put up there so it is fun finding stuff I forgot about.
Same fun as burying boxes of cigars and running across something you’ve completely forgotten, found a partial box of ‘98 MdO 2s the other day i blanked on. Took everything i had not to fire one up on the spot lol

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
Rome wasn’t built in a day!

one day you’re thinking…..these couple tins will last me forever. The next day you’re trying to figure out where you can tuck away the next flat of mason jars without starting to use them as furniture.
I'm starting to wonder if the shortage of mason jars is due to preppers or pipe smokers?

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada

\

I am not worthy.....

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
When I win the 1 billion dollar lottery I plan to do it like cigrmaster.

Good God what a shit show..

Scrolling through this is like watching a fireworks display.
Sorry but when i win its going to be me calling up Ajay in London and telling him it’s time to sell the shit in the basement he refuses raptor sell, all of it. (Vintage / rare Habanos)

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I am truly in awe by some of the cellars that have been posted here. True dedication right here folks.

BTW, my modest cellar, as I posted yesterday, is a little less modest as of today. I received my order of C&D this morning.

Looking forward to popping a can this weekend with some buddies of mine and share the experience.
I was definitely a day late and dollar short to the cellar life. It’s one thing to start decades ago when things were cheap, easier than starting now.

i know guys with million dollar Habanos collections (granted most of them are rich anyway) but when things like the 1492 Humidor came out they were under $1500 , they weren’t selling so if you bought one you got a box of Espis thrown in free. Those same humidors are $60,000 now if you can find one and even the empty humidor is $5000 easy. I haven’t looked at espies lately but with the new pricing I’m guessing 3 grand.

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
I was definitely a day late and dollar short to the cellar life. It’s one thing to start decades ago when things were cheap, easier than starting now.

i know guys with million dollar Habanos collections (granted most of them are rich anyway) but when things like the 1492 Humidor came out they were under $1500 , they weren’t selling so if you bought one you got a box of Espis thrown in free. Those same humidors are $60,000 now if you can find one and even the empty humidor is $5000 easy. I haven’t looked at espies lately but with the new pricing I’m guessing 3 grand.
Yeah, I guess you're right @AJL67.
I've only been smoking pipes for 3-4 years, plus living overseas doesn't help either. I have to be careful ordering my tobacco not to often to arouse suspicion, but then never too lean so I don't start cellaring. Then there's the amount too, don't get me started.
Would appear that the cigar world is a completely different animal. I have smoked and enjoy cigars, but like pipes & pipe tobacco here in Korea, rocking horse shit!

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA

Beating Embers to the line, It's never going to be cheaper than today. ?