PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Had this wild idea that i was going to empty all the cabinets out, stack all the tins, reorganize everything, just in the last few days i've had about 30 more tins come in and a bunch more on the way so a good time to figure out it all out. Opened the cabinet, took out 15 large tins of Union Square, noticed it really didn't dent the cabinet at all, put them back and lit up a pipe of Orlik Golden Sliced... screw it, I move in less than 2 months, I'll worry about it when I'm unpacking at the new (smaller ugh) place. LOL

There is a wonderful saying in the military. "No plan survives contact with the enemy." Case in point.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
You really want to see the shit show that my cellar is in, here it is , plud I have boxes never even opened years after receiving them.

\

I still have a few boxes un opened. I am done taking pics, as you can see I do have a few tins and bulks to last me through the years. I may have pit the same pic in twice as I got confused trying to put them all up. That stash of Butera is 140 tins deep. I also never took pics of my Salty Dogs or Curly Block which I have a good supply of.

Last edited: