SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

I did a custom band and cap for a Skip Elliot pipe.
5A356A5F-63E3-4E4E-8511-6343D0AB6A0C.JPG

One of my custom drip pipes. This one has silver infused quarts as the stone in the band.
bEKWIp4g.jpeg

Dan Chlebove of Gabrieli Pipes, bluesmoke on here, made this one for me.
34CfFTHg.jpeg

My Stefano
AlGBy7Pg.jpeg

I customized this one with a band, new stem, and an opal inserted into the shank. It was originally made by Chacom.
DACE76E2-6B18-4E49-9F90-FA53C24EAB39.JPG

This was my first custom pipe I did with the silver drip band. The stummel if from a box of very, very old French stummels Skip at The briary sold me years ago.
i7mtO5EA.jpeg

My sexy Ardor Giant on a rabbit fur blanket.
img_0062.JPG

My Tinsky. There is a long story that goes with this pipe, but I have posted it so many times on here, that the older member will get tired of it, ha ha.
IMG_2235.JPG

My Becker Rhodo. He had it labelled a Danish Scoop, but I think it fits better into a Rhodesian category.
IMG_2823.JPG

Another one of those French stummels that I got from The Briary. I made the stem and band for it and did the rustication.
IMG_2831.jpg

My Viprati
IMG_3022.jpg

Another French stummel from The Briary that I did an 18k drip, and I made the stem.
IMG_3051.JPG

Originally a Ropp, but I did the opal insert and remade a new stem that better fit my clench. I HATE a fat stem.
IMG_3364.JPG

This was made by a former moderator here, Zach Hamric. I really liked the distorted bulldog characteristics.
IMG_4359.JPG

The Viprati
IMG_5189.JPG

I'll get more pics rounded up and posted soon.