New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Oh, wow! I’m guessing it's uncommon to find a pipe like this in an antique store but I'm going to try my luck.
You have to be tenacious. They are out there but you're probably going to have to go to a lot of antique stores and estate sales. I've found Dunhills and early Sasienis for $5-10 before at estate sales, but the vast majority of what you find is way overpriced clapped out drugstore pipes.

Indygrap

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
New Orleans, LA
59453EB1-2AD4-40F8-9AF5-587371C2BFCA.jpeg
My first Bulldog! It’s a Canberra 103. Nothing fancy, but the restorer did a great job polishing it up. I didn’t like the look of bulldogs at first, but I’m warming up to them. A nice little smoker that feels comfortable in hand & stays cool.

greysmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
I'll share this Upshall that's been kicking around in my cabinets for 25 years or more. It's stamped "Extra Large" and indeed fits the bill. With the square shank I'm not exactly sure where it fits into the Bulldog pantheon shape wise, but the bowl is certainly bulldog inspired. Back in the 90's when I bought this from a seller on eBay, he shipped it to me along with an old tin of C&D's Raja's Court tobacco. I still have that tin. Never opened it. Must getting on to 30 years old now.

Attachments

• IMG_3796.jpg
    IMG_3796.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3795.jpg
    IMG_3795.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3794.jpg
    IMG_3794.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 3