PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
If you like BBB, you MUST get this book. Absolutely comprehensive. 450 pages. No other pipe brand had anything like it. (Blumfeld wanted to take over the smoking world by sourcing EVERYTHING related to smoking). It's the "master catalog" from which retail dealers made their annual orders. Truly spectacular stuff for guys like us.
http://www.briarbooks.com/BBB_1912_Catalogue.html

Reactions: Simmerdown☕️

philairfoil

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
I picked this up on the bay not long ago...pretty and lightweight. (like my wife, heh.)
A favorite.
qd5HqyB.jpg

Reactions: Ted Vig

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
If you like BBB, you MUST get this book. Absolutely comprehensive. 450 pages. No other pipe brand had anything like it. (Blumfeld wanted to take over the smoking world by sourcing EVERYTHING related to smoking). It's the "master catalog" from which retail dealers made their annual orders. Truly spectacular stuff for guys like us.
Yeah, it's crazy the range of shapes, sizes, stems, cases, etc. they produced all at the same time. I mean, truly insane, financially speaking. And yet absolutely magnificent just the same.
There are dozens of shapes in that catalogue that I've never seen -- in any condition.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Gorgeous pipes. I've seen the extension of the silver ring down the stem before on old pipes but not since. When was this no longer done?

achtman

Might Stick Around
Nov 25, 2017
The grass is greener....
Those dogs are gorgeous. I have never been jealous about other peoples’pipes but in this case I might make an exception.
How old are they? What is the stamping?
Mark