PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I use a five drawer cabinet from Ikea. Two drawers for pipes and three drawers for tobacco and supplies. I keep all of my Peterson's in their boxes until I want to smoke one.

I sold all of my racks and holders...I didn't like the clutter of the pipes sitting out.

Some of you have nice storage solutions, especially @ssjones, @Humblepipe, @sablebrush52 and @huntertrw
Oops...forgot to post pics.
IMG_20230102_150222.jpg

IMG_20230102_150308.jpg

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I use a five drawer cabinet from Ikea. Two drawers for pipes and three drawers for tobacco and supplies. I keep all of my Peterson's in their boxes until I want to smoke one.

I sold all of my racks and holders...I didn't like the clutter of the pipes sitting out.

Some of you have nice storage solutions, especially @ssjones, @Humblepipe, @sablebrush52 and @huntertrw
There are some fantastic storage solutions here. But I have to say that, much as I admire all of the drawer/cabinet solutions, I would greatly miss not being able to see my pipes. I love having them out and visible as constant reminders.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Humble beginnings with room to grow, this is kind of a double closet with shelves for display, this is just one of 2 of closets, but the whole thing is going to be dedicated to my new hobby 😂🤗 I have 3 large plastic bins I’m stock piling tobacco in and some jarring space as well. I even have a small bathroom connected so if I just want to stay in the closet, I’m set. 😂 Also, I can keep it deadbolted and it’s windowless, so no sun messing up my pipes.05BD485F-20C6-4D9B-A30F-6DE90280680E.jpeg