Mar 21, 2010
For now, it's Schurch Onyx in the

Koncak Military Lattice.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/563

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hmmm... Fred, is this by any chance Koncak Day?
P.A. in a Stanwell Colonial bulldog, followed by

4noggins' Prairie Wind in an Invicta bulldog, followed by

C&D's Sha 'are Orah (Gates Of Light), from Wm Serad's Hebraica Series, in a Rattray's bulldog.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Eileen's Dream in my Dr. Grabow Omega. Sometimes you gotta live the no-nonsense ease of use of a bent.
Simon

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Villiger 1888 Mid Day in my Dr. Grabow Royal Duke. I find myself getting a little excited when I know that I can smoke my Grabow again after it has rested for a day or two. I truly think this is the best smoker I have.
I think I finally found my favorite blend. The Mid Day is a nice aromatic that tastes/smells as good smoked as it does in the tin. I find myself letting the smoke drift out of my mouth rather than blow it out. A very good blend that I'm definitely stocking up on.
-Jason

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Sillems Black in a big Digby carefull puffing so as not to waste a smidgen of the latakia or the plum Cavendish . Coke and Myers Dark over crushed ice .

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I don't know what to smoke tonight. It is my first smoke in my new Savinelli. I have CBW, PA, Indian Summer, and "name that blend" from the contest (my submission is Mid Summer Night's Dream, though I feel they won't choose it). What do you guys think I should smoke tonight in my new pipe?

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I am going to smoke CBW in my Sav. I just got back from running some things over to the girlfriend's so I am just now stepping out to smoke and work on a paper.
So:
CBW in my Savinelli Venezia 677KS

Status
Not open for further replies.