PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Somehow, a couple of scratches appeared on the back of the bowl of a new briar pipe I have. Should I refinish it to try to eliminate that? I’ve never done anything like this before so pardon the lack of knowledge on my part.
Goofeyfoot… are you a skater?

Reactions: anotherbob

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
That's a suspicious looking tattoo on the palm of your hand...
You are an observer!
Apart from the girls I met over time, and my current wife, no one had ever been interested in this... Forty years ago, in a diner, on that palm a person wrote me a sentence accompanied by that little heart ... That same evening I had to leave for Friuli, where at that time I was doing military service, and in the following days I realized that while the sentence had obviously disappeared with the washing, that little heart strangely resisting.
I thought it was a nice thing to have a friend go over it with a needle and ink. In those years there were several guys in the barracks who dabbled with self-made tools consisting of a Bic pen, a needle and a battery-powered motor.
The following Monday, the author of the sentence went off in a car accident, she was wearing headphones on her motorbike, while the light turned green she did not hear the siren of the fire trucks coming from the cross road.
This is the story of Sara's heart, sorry if I was long-winded.