PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
Hope everybody enjoyed that last shipment of SG. I was just told by a reliable source (Distributor) that they will not participate in the new FDA guidelines. So that's all folks.

Sorry, but that sounds dodgy to me. Didn't I see an interview with the boss at Gawith a few months back? Promising more regular shipments and the odd new blend? They certainly would've known all about the deeming regs when they gave that interview.

Jan 27, 2020
Sorry, but that sounds dodgy to me. Didn't I see an interview with the boss at Gawith a few months back? Promising more regular shipments and the odd new blend? They certainly would've known all about the deeming regs when they gave that interview.

Yes, I’m done with rumor mill panic buying. Almost placed yet another (would be my 4th since the weekend) of some Bothy but came to my senses. Will wait until the chaff settles. Someone I know said they saw tickets to London for $200 so that’s always an option...

Last edited:
That’s a good strategy. Get a evening flight to London. Spend the day buying tobacco. Catch another evening flight back home!
Yes, I’m done with rumor mill panic buying. Almost placed yes another (would be my 4th since the weekend) of some Bothy but came to my senses. Will wait until the chart settles. Someone I know said they saw tickets to London for $200 so that’s always an option...

Status
Not open for further replies.