PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm facing the Spanish Inquisition.

You've made a lot of accusations, stated as facts without sufficient evidence to back them. The images you put up mean nothing. There's no documentation regarding any of it. Unless you were physically present for all of the claims you've made, you're essentially making unproven and undocumented assertions , which is the equivalent of talking out your ass.

Rachel Hoggarth's detailed responses clearly show you don't have a clue. Prove you do by providing detailed documentation for all of your claims. Anonymous pictures are crap. Maybe you should have a discussion with the former Spanish distributor.

Where are the contracts showing that G&H tins are made in China and if actually the case, why that would be significant? SG tobacco came very damp so no wonder that a percentage of them formed active mold. By the way, mold is everywhere, including in the tobaccos you smoke. It's just not yet activated.

Occasional mold has been an issue with SG products well before the merger. I've tossed out several boxes of Best Brtown over the years. Molded over while jarred and I disinfect EVERYTHING before jarring and live in a dry climate. Almost the only stuff that's gone moldy in the cellar.

En cuanto a todas las quejas sobre las latas, asuma alguna responsabilidad personal por sus decisiones y guárdelas o embolsalas y séllelas con calor en Mylar de grado alimenticio si cree que debe tener más envejecimiento. Envejecer más es su elección, no una necesidad, para asumir la responsabilidad de sus elecciones.

La suposición seguida ciegamente es que empresas como G&H lanzan productos incompletos y es necesario completarlos. Eso es una mierda y un insulto. Seguir envejeciendo es una opción, con la excepción de un par de compañías, que no se mencionarán, que envían sus tabacos pateando y gritando fuera de su cuna al mundo, no una necesidad. Tampoco es garantía de nada. He tenido experiencias tanto maravillosas como de mierda con la forma en que envejecen las mezclas.

Y antes de que alguien diga que trasvasar de una lata a un frasco afectará negativamente el proceso de envejecimiento, dígame exactamente cómo, y use algo más confiable que una tabla Ouija o su opinión como fuente. Porque hasta ahora no he conocido a nadie que pueda predecir con precisión cómo envejecerá una mezcla en particular, y mucho menos cómo las discordancias afectarán precisamente los sabores.
Ok defender... I already talked about everything with your client.🥱

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I do think that he should show more idyllic behavior and ways when he is representing a company. I assure him that I am not complaining for complaining, I am only exposing a reality that unfortunately we have suffered. I am surprised by this total behavior of a forum talker, his behavior is the visible face of the company, his rude way of answering a client is the voice of the company. A real shame...

If the customer pays a high amount for a product, the least he expects is that when he opens it, it is in good condition. In the case of tobacco that is neither dry nor full of fungus... If those cans They remain in a tobacconist's shop during a summer in Spain without vacuum packaging, I assure you that they will be like in the video that I attached, with the tobacco totally dry... It's chemistry. It is not the client's responsibility to change the packaged tobacco, nor to moisten the dry tobacco. As much as the clappers of the forum do the ball to him.

Is it so difficult to remove your pride and accept your mistake in a humble and respectable way, instead of acting despotically? I repeat that it is shameful, that a company like Gawith has such an unprofessional person to be its voice and its visible face on networks.

Thanks
There are two simple solutions to relieve your distresses: stop buying GH/SG products and stop frequenting this forum. Issues solved. Although if I were you, I’d do neither of the two. I’d simply say my peace and move on. Publicly flogging a well respected manufacturer doesn’t do anyone any good.

Jun 9, 2018
England
This is completely false, In fact, I could show you that 7 out of 10 cans have lost their vacuum packaging.To be a family business, you would have to be more humble and professional and of course put a much more empathetic person to manage Social Management. It would be much nobler to accept that costs were cut and quality suffered rather than want to dodge the buck.
Oi you! Don't you be having a go at UK customer service. Finest in the world, mate.

1685380346100.png

There are two simple solutions to relieve your distresses: stop buying GH/SG products and stop frequenting this forum. Issues solved. Although if I were you, I’d do neither of the two. I’d simply say my peace and move on. Publicly flogging a well respected manufacturer doesn’t do anyone any good.
I don't speak just for myself, there is a whole community behind my words. I think I am/we are in my right to freely and publicly express my dissatisfaction with the current management of such a legendary and prestigious brand. What do you expect us to shut up? That's not how things work, when something was perfect and changes for the worse by the human component, it must be reported to try to repair the damage. When a client expresses her dissatisfaction to you, you listen, you ask for forgiveness and try to make amends for your mistake, what you don't do in any way is to believe yourself to be a superior being and get defensive.

Salud!🏴💀💨

Reactions: ram74

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Bloody hell.

Go to bed, then wake up to this (I'm a nightowl).

Let me just sum it up this way.

If I had a magic wand, two things would happen:

1) I'd teleport to Kendal (after transforming into Rachel's favorite movie-star-looking guy), and ask her to marry me

2) a precisely targeted cruise missile would be on its way to Spain

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I don't speak just for myself, there is a whole community behind my words. I think I am/we are in my right to freely and publicly express my dissatisfaction with the current management of such a legendary and prestigious brand. What do you expect us to shut up? That's not how things work, when something was perfect and changes for the worse by the human component, it must be reported to try to repair the damage. When a client expresses her dissatisfaction to you, you listen, you ask for forgiveness and try to make amends for your mistake, what you don't do in any way is to believe yourself to be a superior being and get defensive.

Salud!🏴💀💨
Then, Generalissimo, ask your community to voice their experiences and again, have a chat with their former Spanish distributor, AND take some responsibility for you personal decisions.

expand...
Then, Generalissimo, ask your community to voice their experiences and again, have a chat with their former Spanish distributor, AND take some responsibility for you personal decisions.
I repeat, who are you supposed to be in this debate? Mind your own business and I stopped scolding without having a clue about the situation.

Thank you.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019

Salud!🏴💀💨
Oh, so you are speaking for the collective? Does that make your speech appropriate then? I have not seen you answer a single question asked of you in defense of your accusations. Only snarky answers.

Oh…The Genius of the Crowd (and those who speak for them)

there is enough treachery, hatred violence absurdity in the average
human being to supply any given army on any given day

and the best at murder are those who preach against it
and the best at hate are those who preach love
and the best at war finally are those who preach peace

those who preach god, need god
those who preach peace do not have peace
those who preach peace do not have love

beware the preachers
beware the knowers
beware those who are always reading books
beware those who either detest poverty
or are proud of it
beware those quick to praise
for they need praise in return
beware those who are quick to censor
they are afraid of what they do not know
beware those who seek constant crowds for
they are nothing alone
beware the average man the average woman
beware their love, their love is average
seeks average

but there is genius in their hatred
there is enough genius in their hatred to kill you
to kill anybody
not wanting solitude
not understanding solitude
they will attempt to destroy anything
that differs from their own
not being able to create art
they will not understand art
they will consider their failure as creators
only as a failure of the world
not being able to love fully
they will believe your love incomplete
and then they will hate you
and their hatred will be perfect

like a shining diamond
like a knife
like a mountain
like a tiger
like hemlock

their finest art

~ Charles Bukowski

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019

Salud!🏴💀💨
And, besides, Rachel has answered your questions at length. Her answers seemed both good enough and plausible to me (and many others here), what more would you have her do? What more should she do? What more is her company obligated to do? Again, you and your “community“ should vote with your dollars and not buy their products anymore. Done! (I’m done, anyway)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I repeat, who are you supposed to be in this debate? Mind your own business and I stopped scolding without having a clue about the situation.

Thank you.
And who are you, Gereralissimo, to speak for a community. Let them speak for themselves and you speak for yourself. That's what people here do. They speak for themselves.

Have you contacted G&H privately to discuss this with them, or are you just another internet bully or troll.

You're on a fourm, so it's my business as much as it is yours. That's the nature of a forum in case you were unaware. You make accusations and claims. Back them up with something solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.