PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Looks like it’s still in stock. Don’t pay attention to the sold out in the description area. It looks like they forgot to remove that from the last release.
Ohh man did they really forget to remove the Out Of Stock tag? Went to the website thinking it had sold out in 2 min or something ridiculous like that lol.

Have never tried any Watch City blends but there seems to be a ton of hype surrounding this blend that has only a handful of reviews on TR. It is good to see blends that cause a bit of chatter on the fourms though.

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
Ohh man did they really forget to remove the Out Of Stock tag? Went to the website thinking it had sold out in 2 min or something ridiculous like that lol.

Have never tried any Watch City blends but there seems to be a ton of hype surrounding this blend that has only a handful of reviews on TR. It is good to see blends that cause a bit of chatter on the fourms though.
I received mine today and my first impressions are good.

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
for anyone who has had trouble getting some in the past, they still have some left 😏

Oh what the heck, why not. I've always had a bit of a contentious relationship with Perique, but I definitely enjoy well aged red Virginias and it is a rather legendary blend so why not. I also happen to be a total sucker for anything werewolf themed, so I just ordered a couple ounces! 😅