PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
I bought this for less than $40.00. Great smoker, easily passes a cleaner without bending or twisting. I am tickled ...

002-598-8358.6057.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, I'd definitely call that an egg shape. I own a Genod egg, and I marvel at how much blend that little bent pipe will pack. The egg is a deceptive shape in that way. I admit, shape names are slippery. What some call a brandy can be a volcano to others, and what some call a billiard with a short bowl is a pot to others, and so on.

Reactions: ofafeather
Mar 13, 2020
missouri
Yeah, I'd definitely call that an egg shape. I own a Genod egg, and I marvel at how much blend that little bent pipe will pack. The egg is a deceptive shape in that way. I admit, shape names are slippery. What some call a brandy can be a volcano to others, and what some call a billiard with a short bowl is a pot to others, and so on.
Yeah, I agree about the shape definitely, but all of these are listed as acorns and in the specs section under shape are called eggs. Honestly I think Algerian Superior Acorn has a better ring to it than Algerian Superior Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.