PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
During the eavning mostly as i generally have more time and less ambition after it gets dark outside. I do puff on one of my pipes on the truck ride to and from work or during the day if i think ahead.

Reactions: Grangerous

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Okay alrighty then....

So far 4 Roosters

And one Gamzultovah whom “identifies” as one. Flashy too!

We have 10 Nite Owls.

We have Ashdigger who, swings “both ways”

We have one Country Bladesmith who “can’t decide”

We have 5 nicotine addicts, including one Warren who’s “Magic Hour” is when his Hip cooperates.

Not very scientific, however, most people take their pipe into the evening.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
This is informative. Keep em coming!

Two camps for sure, those that smoke for “Diva Nicotina” are a given, they’re all day smokers....

But either camp, even so, what’s your Magic Hour?
I'm an all day smoker but I managed to wean myself from the addiction by choosing blends with no more than mild nicotine.

Many of us are what I term 'emotional smokers.' The ritual itself of inhaling is very calming. A pipe occupies fidgety hands.
By smoking blends with little nicotine I'm tricking my brain into thinking it's getting what it wants.

I'm not a clencher so I smoke when I'm behind the laptop or when otherwise idle.
When occupied, I don't even notice that I've gone without for hours.

As for your question "Rooster or Night Owl" - one bowl a day? Get outta here. :LOL:

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Oh, there are more than five of us. Only a a few of us admit our love of nicotine. But, if you find yourself driving home from work, looking forward to your evening nicotine hit ... well, enough said I think.

These threads are always amusing to read. The different justifications, rationalizations, etc. are fascinating and humorous. An always entertaining read when folks start justifying/dening their use of nicotine.

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Oh, there are more than five of us. Only a a few of us admit our love of nicotine. But, if you find yourself driving home from work, looking forward to your evening nicotine hit ... well, enough said I think.

These threads are always amusing to read. The different justifications, rationalizations, etc. are fascinating and humorous. An always entertaining read when folks start justifying/dening their use of nicotine.
I love nicotine. Prefer it through pipes but take snuff when smoking isn't possible. And when it is. Don't buy cigarettes but if handed one I'll smoke it, they're more of a novelty for me. Used to smoke cigars regularly when they were cheaper.

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
I work relatively early, so I like to get piping after a few hours of work when the doldrums start to kick in. So, morning!

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
I'll go for "Both" since it's become a category. However, if I had to choose just one-a-day, I guess I'd be a nite owl. What would be left to look forward to in a day, if I'd had my tobacco allocation in the morning?

Reactions: NomadOrb
Status
Not open for further replies.