PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Early & late while taking out the dogs, before SWMBO awakens & after she retires which avoids her snipes of "stinky", "stench", "smells like cigarettes", "unhealthy", etc.
Or during the day while working outside whenever safe (Red Flag Conditions have prevailed this year).

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
If you were to smoke once per day, when would that be?

Me? oftentimes back to back bowls; but always early morning with coffee or tea.

My magic hour.

I find that I enjoy smoking in the evening, though I will smoke at night as well. As for morning smokes, I am more of a midday guy.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I am a wake and bake sort and as a routine, I get up hours before sunrise, and the first things I do is; turn on the lights, computer, tv, ready the coffee pot, dress for the weather along with one of three choices of high visibility gear, load a pipe, start the coffee, and head out for at least a mile walk. I do this 'religiously' rain or shine, pretty much.
It helps keep me regular. I repeat the lunting part a couple of more times and often find myself standing at the edge of the 14th green out back of my house, looking across the pond to the east as the sun hits the horizon and I'm at the highest point in my locality, observing the start of a new day while I finish off a third bowl. A variety of birds begin to fly in congress above and I hear the cries of the local sand hill cranes, crows, and even a neighbor's rooster from probably a half mile away.
I thank GOD for my blessings and I enjoy the moment.
(oh, sometimes, between lunts, I stop for coffee and look at the news and the blogs...and make comments like this one, this a.m.)

• Love
Reactions: saltedplug

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Ok now I’m lost... LOL

First, it started out you get one choice, now you can have both, but now between only one or both, how are you going to choose....

Of course I like to smoke, so all the time, but, if I had to choose, it would be evening.

Zen says, to make no choice, is to make a choice. ?

Ahhhh... LOL

My head is spinning... ?

Why did Abbott and Costello’s, ‘Who’s On First’, just come to mind? LOL :ROFLMAO:

One of the funniest routines ever. Thank you for posting it even if it was inadvertent.

Reactions: PipeIT

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Back to the original question of this thread, when do you smoke? Normally, I smoke after work. Now that I am looking for work again, I aim for when will it be the warmest today in my garage?

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
To tell you the truth I also thought the toes noteworthy but settled on what I perceived as the largest descriptor available, the leg.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
If you were to smoke once per day, when would that be?

Me? oftentimes back to back bowls; but always early morning with coffee or tea.

My magic hour.
nice thread - I think about this a lot - I used to smoke in the morning - now I can't even bring myself to do it - I don't know why - I'd love to - I typically smoke around 6-9pm

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
If I only smoked once per day, and my body was ok with that... I'd just take the next step and quit. I mean, if I am not in this full force all day, then why bother?
I only have one or two pipes per week. I bother because I enjoy it. People are different

Status
Not open for further replies.