PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Reactions: OverMountain
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
What blends do you want. I’ve been contemplating putting up a large jar of Dorchester and Cardiff up for trade in return for a few cans of C&D that I like. Been lazy though.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I’m going to the UK to pick some up then. Come on Hoosier, I said I was waiting patiently. I just don’t know how much more patient I need to be.
😃
Is it worth the hype?
It's not sold in the UK. It's made for the States only.

Nothing is worth the hype. If something is truly great, then all those superlatives aren't hype.

OverMountain

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Western Caccalack Hinterlands
There is usually a drop in the August to September time frame. I didn't see it happen this year but I'm not really in the market for more. I would like to pad my Peacehaven stock, but I'm not holding my breath. I will say that most of my stock was purchased at B&M's, so your best bet to obtain some would be to keep an eye on stores near you.
@FurCoat I am now in NC too, up near Sparta area. I don’t know of any B&M up here. Got any leads for WNC or the Piedmont?

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
@FurCoat I am now in NC too, up near Sparta area. I don’t know of any B&M up here. Got any leads for WNC or the Piedmont?

Not too close to you but Pipe and Pint in Greensboro is great. They have a Winston-Salem branch as well but it's smaller and not as well stocked as the Greensboro store. JR Cigars won't be much help for Esoterica but you can find some pipe blends there and obviously a large cigar selection.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Whenever I hear that silly word "drop" applied to pipe tobacco, all I can think of is....

depositphotos_9887128-stock-photo-sharpei-dog.jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Not too close to you but Pipe and Pint in Greensboro is great. They have a Winston-Salem branch as well but it's smaller and not as well stocked as the Greensboro store. JR Cigars won't be much help for Esoterica but you can find some pipe blends there and obviously a large cigar selection.
I love the Pipe and Pint Greensboro location. Pete and Ethan are great guys, and very personable and knowledgeable. I’m under the impression that they no longer do business with Arango, so I would certainly make a phone call before driving a great distance in search of Esoterica only, otherwise pop in and hang out in the lounge with the guys for a while.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon