PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
I haven't tried it before, but heard really good things so figured I'd order a bit. Couldn't put in an order for a pipe and not get some tobacco. Glad to hear I made a good choice.
I included 4 ounces on my last SP order as well. Its all I've been smoking the last two weeks, next order is going to be a 1.5lb box for sure. Probably the closest bulk match to aged OGS I've found.

LOREN

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2019
Illinois -> Florida
I succumbed to the IPSD sales. No real theme to this order except stuff I wanted to try, like the Savinelli 140th, Mac Baren ODF (that label placement tho), Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut, Bankside, etc, etc. Also realized that I was going through pipe cleaners quickly, so 15% off was a good excuse to stock up on those as well. puffy

View attachment 205130
Are you going to try your hand
I succumbed to the IPSD sales. No real theme to this order except stuff I wanted to try, like the Savinelli 140th, Mac Baren ODF (that label placement tho), Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut, Bankside, etc, etc. Also realized that I was going through pipe cleaners quickly, so 15% off was a good excuse to stock up on those as well. puffy

View attachment 205130
Are you going to try your hand at a little mixing with the burley and virginia?

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are you going to try your hand at a little mixing with the burley and virginia?

Yeah! I'm just trying to taste all these things in isolation first, to figure out what they're doing in blends. But it doesn't take a whole ounce to do that, so every so often, I'll mix together various things. Very hit-and-miss, but I haven't concocted anything that wasn't smokable. Yet. puffy
I don’t know why my response doubled up like that

I've noticed that this forum auto-saves whatever you type for a reply, so if you start one reply, and then hit the button to do it again, it'll cough up whatever it cached in addition to what you just start typing.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Yesterday I picked up a block of Wessex Gold Brick from Puff’n’Stuff in Atlanta. It was my first visit to the shop and while a little on the small side had a great variety of pipes, tins and bulk. I’ll definitely be going back.
Glad you finally visited. Don’t forget to ask if they have any esoterica in stock because they do not put it out with the rest of the tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.