PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just got in 15 tins of Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake and a 1.5lb box of Luxury Bullseye Flake. My wife says I have more tobacco already than I can ever smoke. I aim to prove her wrong by smoking more or living longer.
@jdb67 I like your avatar; is it you???
I love anything about Knights, castles & stuff like that - my living room is furnished as a medieval Great Hall!

jdb67

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2020
Albuquerque, NM
@jdb67 I like your avatar; is it you???
I love anything about Knights, castles & stuff like that - my living room is furnished as a medieval Great Hall!
Lol. It is actually Graham Chapman sans Monty Python. I loved the picture when I found it and I have English heritage, love Brit pipes and it turns out most of my favorite tobaccos are UK made...and damn hard to get at times. Post a pic of your living room. Sounds really cool.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
8 oz - Mac Baren Virginia No. 1
8 oz - Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake

Last week:

2 x 2 oz tins C&D House Reserve

Need to keep par levels of my favorites, really love that Houe Reserve, too...as much as I feel like i have "a lot" of tobacco, I realize I can't really have "TOO MUCH", right?? lol - cheers!

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
I've got a pound of Luxury Navy Flake coming my way. I popped a jar with 3 years on it and had one of the most enjoyable smokes of my life, I've got about 4 oz left, so I figured may as well buy a pound and start the aging process.

Status
Not open for further replies.